Neprinol review score:
Neprinol is one of the best ways to treat Peyronie’s disease and should always be taken when you use other treatment options like a penis stretcher.
- Pure natural ingredients
- No reported side effects
- Clinically proven
- Non surgical treatment
User Review( vote)
Thousands of men across the globe suffer from Peyronie’s disease. Peyronie´s disease causes the penis to curve or bend when erect, because of a build up of scar tissue within the penis. The cause for this condition is still unknown, but some doctors believe that it starts when small injuries occur in the penis, this can be caused by a number of different reasons, for instance during sex or playing sports. The condition is common in men, especially over the age of 40. If gone untreated, Peyronie’s can cause pain in your penis and reduce its rigidity; in severe cases it can even make sexual intercourse impossible. The disease will cause changes in the appearance of the penis, which is most noticeable when the penis is erect.
If you are among the thousands of men who are unsure of how to treat this problem, you can now take a sigh of relief. Neprinol, formulated and manufactured by the company Arthur Andrew Medical is a natural supplement that has been proved to effective in healing the scars caused by Peyronie’s. It is a well-researched systematic enzyme therapy used to correct curved penis caused by Peyronie’s disease. This article is going to discuss Peyronie’s disease and how Neprinol can help in its treatment.
What is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie´s disease is a disease, which affects the male reproductive organ, the penis.
This disorder is brought about by the formation of scar tissue in the penis known as plaque. The plaque builds up on the inside of the tissues of a thick and elastic membrane known as the Tunica Albuginea. Especially the top and bottom part of the penis can be affected by the formation of plaque. As the plaque continues to build up inside the Tunica Albuginea, the penis will curve and in some cases this will result in painful erections. A curved penis can cause sexual intercourse to be difficult, painful, and sometimes impossible. This disease starts with swelling or inflammation, which can later develop in to a hard scar.
The kind of plaque caused by Peyronie´s disease is not related to the kind of plaque that develops in arteries. The plaque that develops with Peyronie’s disease is noncancerous. According to research by the National Institute of Health, around 23% of all men suffer from Peyronie’s disease, the disease most common between the ages of 40 to 70.
Psychological Effects of Peyronie’s Disease
Even though Peyronie´s is a physical disorder, it is important not to overlook how it affects the emotions of the men who suffer from it. Men suffering from this disease go through a broad range of emotions. They feel sad, angry, ashamed and even sometimes they feel afraid. They can feel like they have lost their manhood and that they lack control in their relationships. Peyronie’s disease can be a huge blow to a man’s self-esteem and may result in loss of sexual confidence. Here is a brief look at the psychological effects Peyronie’s can have to a man.
- Anger and Frustration – Just like it’s the case with many other diseases, Peyronie’s disease can change a mans life. The disease affects his manhood- the very part that defines his masculinity. So it’s not a surprise that some men suffering from penile curvature may suffer from anger. It can also lead to frustration. The pain associated with, and the difficulty in having sex can affect someone’s relationship thus leading to frustrations. Frustration may also occur if the doctor is not responsive to their needs.
- Fear and Anxiety – Some men suffer from the fear of the unknowns of the disease. They are concerned if they will still be able to achieve an erection and get an organism. Some men fear that if they are being sexually active the situation will worsen.
The uncertainty of not knowing if the condition is permanent or if they have to learn to live with the condition can also cause fear. Some men also fear that their current or future partners may find them unattractive.
- Shame Embarrassment and Low Self-Esteem – As mentioned above, some men suffering from this condition feel like their manhood and virility has been lost. They feel they are less of a man and many are ashamed that they can’t perform sexually, in the way that they used to. They may feel embarrassed with the physical appearance of their penis especially if they are starting out a new relationship. If a man can’t perform in the way that his partner expects, it may also lead to low self-esteem.
- Emotional Impact on Partners – Peyronie´s doesn’t only affect the person who has the disease; it can also affect the partner. Partners’ wishes to enjoy sexual intimacy like they have before the disease, furthermore the subject of the disease can be very sensitive, and it can be difficult to address the problems openly. As the partner of someone who suffers from Peyronie´s disease, you may want to talk about the challenges the disease brings, but are afraid to hurt the feelings of your loved one. Try to keep an open dialogue and respectful dialogue. Your partner shouldn’t get the feeling that you are indifferent to his problems, but at the same time you shouldn’t overstep his boundaries.
How Does Neprinol Work in Treating Peyronie’s?
Peyronie’s disease is a health complication that affects the male reproductive organ. The fact that physicians have not yet comprehended its origin makes it quite difficult for them to treat it. Men around the world have been told by their doctors that there is no treatment for the condition and that they should learn to live with it. Luckily this is not the truth.
As people age, the body’s enzymes reduce. Enzymes play an important part in the body including blood circulation, fibrin control, and digestion. Enzymes are necessary for speeding up chemical process without being consumed in the process they affect. They are responsible for starting or continuing important processes in the body. Three important enzymes used by Neprinol in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease are the enzymes nattokinase, serrapeptase, and bromelain. Research by Arthur Andrew Medical shows that these three enzymes have great potential in reducing the fibrous material of the Peyronie’s disease scar.
The primary idea of using Neprinol to treat Peyronie’s disease is to use the enzymes present in the supplement to break up and eliminate abnormal fibrous tissue and foreign proteins. Enzymes are meant to break up the foreign materials that are not supposed to be in the body such as the scars caused by Peyronie’s disease. Neprinol helps in stimulating body defense through the introduction of essential enzymes to fight the foreign materials that result in Peyronie’s disease. Enzymes Nattokinase and Serrapeptase present in Neprinol along with other synergized compounds promptly initiates the process and allows them to be gently removed out of the body as it’s the case with any other cellular debris.
- Nattokinase – Is a fibrinolytic enzyme derived from the fermentation of Bacillus subtilis. It helps maintain normal blood viscosity and cardiovascular health. It is also one of the main ingredients used in Neprinol to speed up the process of reducing the fibrous material of the Peyronie’s disease.
- Serrapeptase – Is an enzyme that helps in protein digesting with a potent fibrinolytic activity that can be able to support healthy fibrin concentrations. The ingredient has been proved to support recovery after physical stress.
- Protease – Is an enzyme that plays an integral role in the blood’s health. It can improve circulatory health and support healthy immune system. This helps the body to fight the foreign materials caused by Peyronie’s disease.
- Lipase – Helps in digesting fats in the blood and can aid in converting the fats into fatty acids. The fatty acids may be expressed or retained as energy.
- Amla – Derived from Indian Gooseberry. It contains glucose, tannic acid, cellulose, and calcium. It helps in maintaining balance in the PH. It also has a high concentration of naturally derived vitamin C.
- Co-Q10 – Is one of the most important ingredients for treating Peyronie’s disease. It contains free radicles that help in promoting a healthy immune system. A well functioning immune system helps in fighting fibrous tissue causing Peyronie’s scars. It also promotes normal cardiovascular functioning.
- Rutin – Helps in maintaining strong connective tissues and capillaries. It also helps in promoting healthy blood vessels.
- Magnesium – One important factor that makes this supplement a success in treating Peyronie’s disease is that it also incorporated minerals in its ingredients. Magnesium is important for cell repair, normal heartbeat and hormones balancing. Moreover, magnesium helps to reduce the effects of stress, a common site effect from having Peyronie´s disease.
When Should I Expect Results?
Results may vary from one individual to another. Not all people have the same response to the product. However, most users of this supplement report to experience result within the first month, though more significant results have been reported within six months.
Pros of Taking Neprinol
- No reported side effects since it is comprised of all-natural ingredients
- The product has been clinically proven to treat Peyronie’s disease
- The product arguably one of scientifically advanced natural treatment for treating penile curvature
- The product is pocket-friendly
- The product is convenient and easy to use
- May require multiple dosages for it to work
Bottom Line: Is Neprinol Worth Purchasing?
Following the review above, it is obvious that I highly recommend Neprinol for treating Peyronie’s disease. You don’t have to undergo expensive medical surgeries that have low success rate to try and solve the problem. Neprinol is all you need. The product is comprised of natural ingredients, meaning that it will not affect you negatively in any way.
Make an order today and regain the happy moments with your partner!