What is an erectile dysfunction pump?
An erectile dysfunction pump (also known as erectile dysfunction vacuum pump) is a device that you put on your penis and pump out air or water to create a vacuum.
The pump is made up of 3 parts:
- The pump base – Is used to create a tight seal around the base of your penis – It’s the only part that touch your body and it’s made from soft plastic.
- The cylinder – This is the part that has your penis inside it and all the air and water.
- The pump – It can be on the top of the cylinder or attached to the top with a tube, it’s used to pump out the water or air.
How does it work?
When men without erectile dysfunction get an erection their penis muscle and blood vessels relaxes and the blood flow to their penis is increased, which creates an erection. This function does not work on men who suffers from erectile dysfunction.
When you put the pump on your penis and create a vacuum it will force blood into your penis and create an erection.
What does it do for me?
Using a pump will do a number of good things for your body:
- Use it for 5-10 min. before sex to gain a strong erection.
- Use it 15-20 minutes, 5-6 days a week, to increase the size of your penis (important to take days off).
- Increases the duration of your erections, when used regularly.
Pumps – compared to other erectile dysfunction treatments
Vacuum pumps is the only solution to erectile dysfunction that works outside the human body – all other methods require some kind of cream, pills, or surgery.
How do I use it?
Using an erectile dysfunction vacuum pump is very simple, all you need to do is:
Water based pump
- Put hot water (a bit above body temperature) in the pump.
- Put the pump up around your penis.
- Press the pump towards you a couple of times to create a tight seal and a vacuum.
- Repump if you lose some vacuum during use.
Air based pump
- Put the pump on your penis
- Use the hand/electric pump to pump out air.
- Repump if you lose some vacuum during use.
Is it safe to use a vacuum pump?
Erectile dysfunction vacuum pumps are considered to be very safe – just remember to read the instructions before you use the pump for the first time, and do not overdo it!
Here are a few tips to stay on the right side:
- Never use the pump more than 20 min. in one day.
- Always take at least on pumping free day each week.
- You should never feel uncomfortable while using the pump – if you have pumped a too strong vacuum in the pump, just release some of the vacuum until you feel comfortable again.
Erectile dysfunction vacuum pumps testimonials
During the last 5 years, that I have worked with erectile dysfunction, I have helped 100’s of men get rid of erectile dysfunction with the use of erectile dysfunction pumps.
Here are some of the testimonials that I receive (all personal/location information has been removed):
- My story starts 4 years ago, when I became 40 years old – I have always been partying a lot and did never really take care of my body. During a 6-month period, I went from being able to get a strong erection in a matter of seconds to not being able to get one at all.
I was absolutely devastated – My unhealthy past had suddenly caught up to me.
During the next 2 years, I must have tried at least 15 different brands of erectile dysfunction pills and none of them did me any good.
Then I read about pumps for erectile dysfunction in a magazine and got online to do a bit of research and found this website and got in contact with Austin. He suggested me buying a Penomet pump and give that a try.
I have used the pump on a regularly basis since 2014 and I still use it to day and I simple love how fast it work!
I can only recommend men with similar problems to give it a try.
- Hi, I’m Eric (name changed) and I have had trouble with my blood circulation system my entire life and have struggled with several medical conditions because of it.
I live a very healthy lifestyle with lots of activity and healthy food and I’m generally against medication and unnatural stuff that people take to fix their bad life style.
Unfortunately that was the only option my doctor gave me when I came to him with my erectile dysfunction problem. I went online to see if there were any alternative solutions that did not require any medicine and a vacuum pump was the answer I was looking for.
I ordered a Bathmate pump the very same day and I have been a happy Bathmate user ever since!
The ED pumps in my top 3 list
- Penomet – Read my full review of Penomet here
- HydroMax – Read my full review of HydroMax X-series here
- Bathmate – Read my full review of Bathmate here
The product I recommend is
The best erectile dysfunction pump is called Penomet, it is a water based penis pump that uses water to create a good strong vacuum. The pump is very large and fit on all penis sizes – the pump comes with a 5-in-1 pumping strength solution that no other pump on the marked has.
The pump is a bit expensive but due to the 5-in-1 system you can use it all the way from beginner to expert without the need to purchase another stronger pump.
I personally own a Penomet pump and I love it – you can read my full review of the pump here.