My personal experience with SizeGenetics after 10 months
- 1 Why did I pick the SizeGenetics extender?
- 2 How does it work?
- 3 Let’s assemble the device
- 4 Selecting the right size elongation bar
- 5 How do I use it?
- 6 My daily routine
- 7 My results after 10 months
- 8 Before and after pictures
- 9 How much can you gain?
- 10 Thoughts about using a penis extender for penis enlargement
- 11 Got a bent penis or Peyronie’s disease?
- 12 Do I recommend it to others?
Why did I pick the SizeGenetics extender?
This is a very good question when you consider the huge amount of different penis extenders that are available.
The main reason was the comfort system, that is among the absolute best (if not the best) of all penis extenders.
Why is a good comfort system so important?
The two most important things about how effective a penis extender is:
- How long time you wear the device
- And how much tension you have on it.
A good comfort system is important to both of them and that’s why good comfort is the single most important feature of a penis extender.
You are basically pulling your penis longer when you use a penis extender. The pulling force will promote cell division in your penis tissue hence making it both longer and wider.
Cell division is a very slow process and that’s why it’s important to use the extender for as long time as possible.
Before you can start using the device you need to assemble it and learn how to adjust the different tension settings.
- Insert the “Tension springs” in the “Spring bars”.
- Screw the “Spring bars” into the “Extender front”.
- Select the “Elongation bars” that fit your penis size (more on that later) and screw them into the end of the “spring bars”.
- Attach the “Extender base” to the “Elongation bars” by turning the adjusting wheel clockwise.
- Attach one end of the “Comfort strap” to the “Extender front” (make sure you attach it the right way, there is a small arrow that indicates the right direction).
I have made a short video that you can follow if you are having trouble assembling it.
The final results should look like this:
Got any problems with the assembly? Post a comment below and I’ll try my best to answer your questions within 1-2 days.
Tip: I strongly recommend that you assemble and disassemble it a couple of times before you use it – Just to get a hang of it and avoid breaking anything.
Selecting the right size elongation bar
The elongation bars are what determines how long the penis extender is – You’ll not be able to fit your penis in the device if you pick too long bars and you will not be able to put tension on it if you pick them too short.
What size bars should I use:
- Penis size 8 cm. – 10 cm. (3.15 in – 3.9 in) – Use the device without a bar.
- Penis size 10 cm. – 12 cm. (3.9 in – 4.7 in) – Use the 1½ cm bar.
- Penis size 12 cm. – 15 cm. (4.7 in – 5.9 in) – use the 3 cm. bar.
- Penis size 15 cm. – 17 cm. (5.9 in – 6.7 in) – use the 5 cm. bar.
I do not recommend the use of an extender if your penis is under 8 cm. long.
TIP: You can use more than one bar if your penis is longer than 17 cm. (6.7 in).
How do I use it?
Okay the device is assembled at the right length and ready to go, but how do I use it?
- Take your extender and put one end of the comfort strap in the front part and leave the other end hanging around.
- Place the base ring of the extender around your penis and press it towards your body.
- Put the other end of the comfort strap through the hole and tighten the strap around your penis just below the penis head (glans).
This is also the step where you can use different parts of the comfort system, try different comfort options and pick the one that you like and use it.
- Adjust the traction with the two wheels, move them clockwise for more traction or counterclockwise for lower traction.
You can see the traction force on the hexagon bars, they have lines for each 300g. of traction force.
It’s important to get used to wearing the extender before you put too much traction force on. It’s the same as any other form of physical training.
Remember to measure your penis size (both length and girth) before starting, it’s very motivation when you start seeing your first gains.
I have split my extender sessions into 3 parts with an individual goal for each part – You can use the same technique if you like (it worked very well for me).
The first part – The beginning:
Main goal: Getting used to wearing the device and finding the most comfortable settings.
This part was the first 3 weeks and I used the extender from 1 to 3 hours each day with very little traction. I tried a new comfort setting each time I used the extender and found my favorite setting.
The second part – The buildup:
Main goal: Going from very little traction to maximum traction and increase the time used to 8 hours each day.
This parts took me 5 weeks where I increased the traction every week and increased the time I spend using the extender from 1-3 hours to 6-8 hours a day.
The third part – The grind:
Main goal: Getting a bigger penis!
This is where all the “magic” happens apart from the fact that there is no magic only hard work and time will get you a bigger penis.
I used it with maximum traction and between 6 and 8 hours each day for 10 months! This is a very long and tedious task and you need a lot of determination to pull it off, but in the end, it’s all worth it!
I can enjoy a permanently larger penis the rest of my life for the relatively “short” amount of time I spend on this project.
Tips: You can split up your extender sessions into more manageable blocks. If you’re going to use the extender for 4 hours that day then split them into 4 x 1 hour or 2 x 2 hours, that’s all up to you.
I went from a 14 cm. (5.5 in) long penis to a 16.8 cm. (6.6 in) long penis in the 10 months.
This is the girth gains in the same time frame:
Before and after pictures
How much can you gain?
It depends on a number of things:
- What is your starting penis size?
- How much traction do you use?
- How many hours do you use it?
- Other physical factors
I have used percentage in the graphs so you can get an estimate on how much you can gain in a specific time frame if you use it in a similar way as I did.
You will notice that if your penis has a smaller starting size then your gains will be equally smaller and if your starting size is bigger then the results will be equally bigger. This is because a larger penis simply has more tissue where the cell division happens.
Thoughts about using a penis extender for penis enlargement
Penis extenders is the most effective non-surgical way to increase your penis size, according to a jsexmed.org1 study, SizeGenetics is in the top spot on my list of the best penis extenders.
But it’s not for everyone!
Using a penis extender is time consuming and it does take a long time to get used to wearing the device. You need to be very motivated and keep using it, the results will show in the end!
Got a bent penis or Peyronie’s disease?
Don’t worry – There is a special Peyronie’s Edition extender on the SizeGenetics website, the extender is a bit different from your normal extender. The Peyronie’s Edition comes with a special “directional noose straightening” system that will fit on curvatures from all directions.
The system does also include:
- Vitamin E oil
- Extreme Amino pills
- Enzyme P500 pills
- CoQ10 Enzyme+
- Penis exercise program with focus on straightening
You can read more about what all the products does for you on their website, but they will all help you if you suffer from Peyronie’s disease. Go to their website at www.sizegenetics.com/curvature-straightening
Do I recommend it to others?
Yes, it’s a solid product which deliver great results that you can enjoy the rest of your life!
Join the 1000’s of men who use penis extenders today and start your journey to a larger penis now.
The SizeGenetics penis extender deliver permanent gains that you can enjoy the rest of your life.
It has one of the best comfort systems (properley the best in the world) and that’s the single most important feature.
My results after 10 months:
- 20% Longer penis – From 14cm to 16.8cm
- 15% Thicker penis
User Review( votes)
1 Mohammadreza N, Alireza S, Maedeh R, Abdolrasoul M, Gholamreza – Effect of Penile‐Extender Device in Increasing Penile Size in Men with Shortened Penis: Preliminary Results 2011 https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)33330-0/
Written and reviews by:
After finishing a master degree in Urology at the European University in St. Petersburg, Austin cofounded staustinreview.com in 2015. The purpose of the website is to help men with a wide variety of sexual problems with a language that everybody understand.
Austin is a dedicated writer and loves to get his hands dirty with product reviews and the latest urology news.
Outside of work his an outdoors person who loves fishing and running, you can follow Austin on Twitter or LinkedIn if you can keep up with him!