The Penomet pump is a relatively new product that was released in 2013 and it has already gained a large market share because of the amazing results this product delivers.
You will see a large increase in penis girth in just 15 min of use and permanent size gains when used regularly.
Using a Penomet pump will get you:
- Up to 35% thicker penis
- Up to 25% longer penis
- Harder and stronger erections
- Get rid of erectile dysfunction
- Correct penis curvature
User Review( votes)
What is a Penomet pump?
- 1 What is a Penomet pump?
- 2 Why should I buy a Penomet penis pump?
- 3 What can the Penomet pump do for me?
- 4 Penomet results
- 5 How does it work?
- 6 How to use a Penomet pump?
- 7 What is Penomet gaiters?
- 8 The comfort strap
- 9 Is it safe to use?
- 10 Pros:
- 11 Cons:
- 12 Cost and shipping
- 13 My Penomet tips:
- 14 Testimonials from other Penomet users
- 15 “Me and my wife is really happy”
- 16 “Erectile dysfunction was a nightmare for me”
- 17 “I am freaking loving your product”
- 18 Final thoughts
Why should I buy a Penomet penis pump?
There are three reasons why you should consider the Penomet penis pump:
- You suffer from erectile dysfunction1
- You want a larger penis
- You have a bent penis2 and want it more straight. (This does however not work if the bent is more than 35°)
What can the Penomet pump do for me?
You can get strong and hard erections with just five minutes of use – this is ideal if you suffer from erectile dysfunction – just use the pump before having sex, or if you suddenly lose your erection, during sex.
If you use the pump 5-6 days a week (15-20min. each day), you will be able to correct penis curvature and permanently enlarge your penis. It is, however, important to take 1-2 days off during the week to rest your penis.
If you pump 5-6 days a week for 6 months you can get:
- Up to 35% thicker penis
- Up to 25% longer penis
- Harder and stronger erections
- Reduced erectile dysfunction
If you pump for five min. before having sex you will get:
- A strong and hard erection
How does it work?
Your penis has three chambers – two large chambers, Corpora cavernosa and one smaller chamber, Corpus spongiosum. Corpus spongiosum is used for urination and ejaculation.
During an erection, the two chambers is filled with blood. The more blood these chambers contain, the stronger, and longer your penis will be.
The vacuum in the Penomet will force more blood into the two chambers, than normally during an erection. This will expand the chambers, and keep them expanded, during the 15-20 min. you are using the pump.
This expansion will retract within a couple of hours, after using the pump for the first time. The time it takes to retract will increase, every time you use the pump. After 4-6 months the expansion will stop retracting and the size you have gained will be permanent.
How to use a Penomet pump?
- Select the gaiter of your choice, always start with the one with the lowest force! (More about gaiters below)
- Fill the pump with warm water, I usually use water a bit warmer than my body. You can leave out this step and use it as an air penis pump (good for the bedroom).
- Place the pump over your penis, from below, so that the water does not run out.
- Press the Penomet towards your body and pump out water. Do this a few times to get a good seal and vacuum.
- Pump once every 4-5 min. to maintain a good strong vacuum.
- Do this for 15-20 min. and you are done!
- Release the pressure by pressing the valve on top of the pump.
What is Penomet gaiters?
Gaiters is a way to adjust how strong the vacuum in the pump is. A stronger vacuum will force more blood into your penis, expanding it more.
Even though it might be tempting to use the gaiter, which creates the strongest vacuum, it is very important that you work your way up to it. It is a bit like learning to run, you start out slow and when your body is ready for it you slowly increase pace.
There are 5 different gaiters available:
- Purple – Force 60
- Blue – Force 65
- Black – Force 70
- Grey – Force 75
- Red – Force 80
You get all five gaiters when you buy the “Penomet Premium” package and three gaiters if you buy the “Penomet Extra” package and just one if you buy the standard package.
The price for the premium package is high but it essentially gives you five different penis pumps, and you don´t need to buy a larger model, once the one you have does not benefit you anymore.
I have made a short video about, how to change gaiters on your pump, since it can be a bit tricky the first couple of times.
The comfort strap
This strap only comes with the premium packages and it is a really handy addition. It basically lets you use both hands for other things like shaving, brushing your teeth, or use your phone, while using the pump.
All you need to do is:
- Put the strap around the top of your pump.
- Adjust the length of the cords so it fits you
- Put it over your head and let it rest on your neck
Is it safe to use?
Penis pumps are generally very safe to use, but you should always follow the guidelines in the manual.
Here are a few tips to avoid any problems:
- Never use the pump more than 20 min. in a single day!
- Take 1-2 days “off” every week to let your penis rest.
- It will hurt if you create a vacuum that is too strong, just release a bit of pressure and you are good to go.
Here are some of the reasons I like this pump:
- You will experience visible results after just 15 min. of use! (I literally went “WOW” after my first pumping session)
- Get a strong and long lasting erection after only 5 minutes of use.
- Permanent results when used regularly.
- You can change gaiters when you need a stronger vacuum.
- It can be used with, or without water.
Here are some of the things I don’t like about it (This is my personal opinion):
- You need to remove the hair around your penis to get good suction
- It is a pretty expensive pump (but good).
Cost and shipping
There are 3 different packages available:
- Standard with 1 gaiter – $127
- Extra with 3 gaiters – $197
- Premium with 5 gaiters + comfort strap – $297
To ensure privacy, the box will be delivered in a brown, unmarked box, right at your doorstep. Shipping time may vary depending on where you live.
My Penomet tips:
The most important thing about penis pumps is to get a good seal, between you and the pump, so you avoid air or water getting in/out of your pump while you use it. Here is some good advice to get the perfect seal for good suction:
- Shave the hair around your penis
- Apply water to the bottom area (the area that touches your body) of the pump just before you put it on.
- You can use Vaseline petroleum jelly (can be bought in a lot of stores for a couple of dollars) on the bottom area instead of water to get a better effect.
- Losing some suction during use will happen with all penis pump, just pump one time to get a strong vacuum again.
Testimonials from other Penomet users
“Me and my wife is really happy”
“Erectile dysfunction was a nightmare for me”
“I am freaking loving your product”
A Penomet penis pump is a really good solution if you want to increase your penis size or if you are struggling with erectile dysfunction. The pump is a bit on the expensive side, but it’s a really good product that will last you a long time.
I use the pump on a daily basis and I’m very happy with the results and how it works.
I personally recommend Penomet!
Do you have any questions about Penomet? Feel free to ask them in the comments or at [email protected]
1 Q. An, Y.Q. Gu – 523 Vacuum erection device and Phosphodiesterase5 inhibitors for the treatment of erectile dysfunction 2018 https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(18)30702-1/abstract
2 Raheem AA, Garaffa G, Raheem TA, Dixon M, Kayes A, Christopher N, Ralhp D – The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie’s disease. 2016 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20438558
After finishing a master degree in Urology at the European University in St. Petersburg, Austin cofounded staustinreview.com in 2015. The purpose of the website is to help men with a wide variety of sexual problems with a language that everybody understand.
Austin is a dedicated writer and loves to get his hands dirty with product reviews and the latest urology news.
Outside of work his an outdoors person who loves fishing and running, you can follow Austin on Twitter or LinkedIn if you can keep up with him!