Warning: This was supposed to be a short article – It’s NOT!
Who am I?
My name is Austin, I’m 33 years old (2016) and from Denmark in northern Europe. My English is not the best but I hope you understand it anyway.
I have had trouble with self-esteem most of my life and part of it was due to my penis size (14cm. at the time). It’s not that I had the smallest penis in the world, but it was one of several things that I did not like about my body and that’s why I started researching possible ways to enlarge it.
I want a bigger penis – What are my options?
Picking the right method for enlarging your penis in not that simple – Here are some of the pros/cons of the methods that I considered using when I first started out (This is properly the same methods you are considering).
Penis enlargement methods:
The Good/Bad things are my personal opinions and may vary from your opinions.
- Penis surgery:
- Good – It is really fast – A normal implant surgery takes between 45 min. to an hour.
- Good – Permanent results
- Good – up to 97% success rate. (Still 3% of all penis implants are unsuccessful)
- Bad – It is really expensive, typically between $3500-$9000
- Bad – It does take 4-6 weeks before you are able to engage in sexual activity and mild pain might persists for several weeks!
- Bad – Somebody is going to cut in your penis with a knife!!! (Just the thought is too scary for me!)
- Penis extenders:
- Good – Permanent results
- Good – The price for an extender is between $99-$500. 500 Dollars is still expensive compared to other methods but you can get a good extender system for around $250.
- Bad – It is very time consuming, you need to use the device for 6-8 hours a day for a year to gain the same as a surgery does in 45 min.
- Bad – It can be a bit painful in the beginning to wear the extender. (This is only the first couple of weeks)
- Bad – You can’t wear the device under your cloth – Most products claim you can, but from personal experience this does simple not work!
- Penis pumps:
- Good – The results become permanent if you use the pump on a regularly basis (3-4 times a week).
- Good – You can see size gains after your first 15-20 min. pumping session!
- Good – Penis pumps are really cheap and you can get some of the best pumps for around $100-$150.
- Bad – A penis pump might not work if your penis is too curved (more than 35o).
- Penis exercises:
- Good – Penis exercises does not cost you anything unless you buy a penis exercise program. (You don’t need to, there are a ton of free online guides with all the information you need. I can recommend https://www.pegym.com/articles/introduction-to-penis-exercises)
- Good – The exercises become a normal part of your day once you get the hang of it!
- Bad – It does take a long time before you see any size gains.
- Bad – It’s not very effective if it’s the only method you use to increase your penis size.
- Penis pills:
- Good – Penis pills does not take any time, just take your pills with a glass of water and you are done.
- Good – The pills are mainly for treating erectile dysfunction and can have all sorts of positive effects on you. (increased libido, longer lasting erections etc.)
- Good – Improved the results of other methods. (Extenders, pumps, and exercises)
- Bad – The pills are not very effective if they are the only thing you do to increase your penis size.
- Bad – They can be quite expensive; you are looking at $350-$600 for a full year!
- Bad – Minor side effects might occur. (headache)
There are minor subgroups of the methods above for example “penis hanging” which works the same way as a penis extender.
Why did I pick the products/methods that I used?
Okay enough talk, let’s get down to business – What products did I pick and why did I pick them?
I initially set a goal of increasing my penis length from 14 cm. to 17 cm. so I was looking for products that could add 3 cm. in roughly 1 year.
It does not take a long time browsing around penis enlargement products before you realize that they all claim that their product can do that, I knew that this was far from the truth from previous experience (I tried a cheap ass penis extender and penis pills years ago, that did not go well).
The first product I picked up was the Bathmate Hercules!
I bought this water based penis pump because of the awesome user reviews that it recived. It was the only water based penis pump at that time so there was really no other choice. Guess what? I still have it today (2016) and use it a couple of times each week. It’s a bit discolored and I have changed the valve one time but other than that it still rocks!
I bought it with the strap (I don’t believe you can buy it without now) and that has been such a great add on, it’s really enjoying to hold the pump with your hand for 15-20 min. With the strap around my neck I can take a shower, brush my teeth or whatever I want to do while I use the pump so it’s not a complete waste of time.
The main reason why I got a penis pump was because of fast gains and girth gains. Getting more girth was not a part of my goal but I realized that it was just as important as length.
You can check out my full review here.
The second product I picked up was a SizeGenetics penis extender!
A penis extender was going to be the backbone of my penis enlargement project because it delivers great results that are permanent! An extender is mainly going to add length to your penis, that’s why it is good to combine it with a penis pump or penis exercises (I did both!).
The most important thing about a penis extender is how long time you wear it and that comes down to how comfortable it is to wear.
I looked at over 15 different penis extenders during my research and the one with the best comfort system was the SizeGenetics. It’s not the cheapest extender but the most comfortable and that’s why I picked it. It has an awesome comfort system that let you combine several different “comfort techniques” to make it as pleasant as possible to wear it. You can mix and match all the different materials and stuff to find the perfect combination that fits you the best.
The SizeGenetics extender comes with 3 different extension rods to fit almost all penis sizes.
The third product is a part of the second!
Penis exercises should be a part of every man’s life! And it was also a part of the SizeGenetics system that I bought, the penis exercise program is called PenisHealth. You access the program from penishealth.com or a DVD where you can pick one of several programs that fit you.
PenisHealth does only come with the ultimate system – You can just pick the SizeGenetics Comfort Package and use all the free guides that are available online and save $50.
The fourth product was 6 months’ supply of VigRX Plus pills
Penis pills (VigRX Plus) was not part of my first “penis enlargement setup” but I added it to my arsenal of products after I reviewed the pills last year (check out my review here).
Penis pills has a sort of bad reputation and there is a good reason for that. Most men want a quick and easy solution to their “small” problem sothey buy a bunch of penis pills and expect results in a few weeks. That is unfortunately not how they work!
Pills should not be your main method ofpenis enlargement; it should be an extra add-on to a penis extender or penis pump to speed things up.
When you use an extender or a pump you stretch your penis longer and wider, all that extra space need more blood and that’s what penis pills do! It’s basically fuel for your penis enlargement.
This is how I did it!
Penis enlargement is all about time and consistency, there is no quick solution only hard work and time will get you to your goals! My overall goal was to increase my penis size from 14 cm. to 17 cm. in one year – I broke my goal down to 1 cm. every 4 months’ to keep me motivated (It’s very hard to keep your motivation for an entire year!) and made a daily routine to get me there!
My daily routine:
Penis exercises – This is the first part of my routine and it acts as a kind of warmup for the other parts of my penis enlargement.
- Warmup – I soak a small towel under hot water (not boiling water!!!) from the tap and wrap it around my penis for 5 min. This will make the other exercises more comfortable and effective.
- Jelq exercises – I then do 5 min. of jelqing exercise.
- Penis stretching – And finish off with 5 min. penis stretching exercise
I should properly do this more than 5 min. but it’s very boring.
Penis extender – This is the backbone of my setup and it’s very important to use your extender as long as possible.
- Setting – The first thing I do is adjusting the extender to the right settings for my penis and choose the comfort settings that I like (play around with different options to find the one that suits you the best).
- Put it on – I put the device on my penis and tighten the strap around the penis head to secure it. Adjust the tension by rotating the small “wheel” on each side (See picture below), you should be able to feel your penis stretching but it should not be painful!
- Time – Now you just need time and lots of it, you should wear the extender for around 6-8 hours a day to get the maximum results. Less time is okay but your results will be equally smaller, but still good. I use it for 6 hours each day!
Penis pump – I usually take a 30 min. break after I take off the penis extender before I’ll move on to the Bathmate penis pump.
- Water filling – Put a finger on the top vent (See picture below) to prevent any water escaping the pump while filling it with hot water. I use tap water a bit hotter than my body temperature because it does get a bit cold after 20 min. (You can change water after 10 min. if you like)
- Put the pump on – I put the pump on my penis vertically and press it up tight around my penis while I move it more horizontally, that way I don’t spill that much water (remember to hold your finger over the top vent while you move the pump up).
- Pump – I then move my finger from the top vent and push the pump towards my body, this will press water out of the top of the pump and create a vacuum in the pump. I pump 2-3 times first until it gets suction on my body and then I pump once each 5 min. to maintain a good vacuum. Hold the vacuum for 15-20 min. and you are done.
Tips: It might be hard to maintain a strong suction if you have a lot of hair in that area, shave the hair off and apply water on the area just before you put on the pump, this will help create suction.
Penis pills – This is the easy part and the reason so many choose penis pills!
- Water – I take 2 pills a day with a glass of water, one in the morning and one at dinner time. You can take both pills at the same time, it does really not matter that much.
- Enjoy – Now relax and enjoy the extra blood flow to your penis and a bunch of other good things for your sex life.
I would like to make a detailed report for each month but this article is already way too long so I’ll cut right to the final results after 1 year.
My starting measurements:
- Length – 14cm. when erect
- Girth – 13cm. when erect
My goals for this year:
- Length – 17cm. when erect
- Girth – I did not set a goal so all the gains is a bonus
My results after 1 year:
- Length – 17.5cm. when erect
- Girth – 15cm. when erect
Am I happy with the results?
Hell yes! I managed to increase my penis with over 3.5cm. in a year, that was 0.5cm. more than I could have ever hoped for.
Final thoughts on my penis enlargement journey
I got to be honest with you, I’m very very happy with my gains and I do feel like I did everything the right way and spend my money on quality products. But it has been really really though at times! Especially the penis exercises and penis extender parts has been so boring and time consuming and I have to admit that my daily routine slipped a few times. During the weekdays it was “okay” but I really struggled in the weekends – But in the end of the day I managed to get to my goal.
How much did I spend? Money/time
- The SizeGenetics penis extender (and PenisHealth exercise program) was $359 with a 10% off discount code (“SG10”).
- The Bathmate penis pump was $110
- VigRX Plus pills was $366 with a 10% discount code (“VPLUS10”)
That’s a total of: $835 including all (Tax, shipping, tracking and so on.)
How much time did I spend:
- Penis exercises – 15min. times 350 (I skipped a few times…) = A bit more than 3½ day.
- Penis extender – 6 hour times 350 = That is almost 3 months! The 3 months is however not a complete waste of time since I was working most of the time while wearing the extender.
- Penis pump – 20min. times 350 = Almost 5 days.
- Penis pills – Only a few seconds every day.
That’s a total of 3½ months!
Has it been worth it?
The short answer is YES! I’m going to have a bigger penis the rest of my life and all it took was $835 and 3½ months’.
Is a penis enlargement project like this for you?
There are a few things you need to consider before starting something like this:
- You need to be very motivated to do it! It does require a lot of self-discipline to continue every single day!
- $835 is a lot of money for most people – especially if you give up after 2 weeks. It is however very little money when you consider the results!
If you are okay with the things above, then you should go ahead and JUST DO IT! The sooner you start the sooner you will begin to see results and results are the best motivation!
Start your own penis enlargement project today!
Links to the products I used:
- Penis extender sizegenetics.com (Remember to use discount code “SG10”)
- Penis pump hydromax.com
- Penis pills vigrxplus.com (Remember to use discount code “VPLUS10”)
Got any questions? Send an email at email@example.com or in a comment below.
Good luck with your penis enlargement journey!