The masculine scent is appealing to women, but not to an extent when it becomes overbearing and mainly emanating from a place that is below your belt. Sure, you can walk like a man, talk like a man, and smell like a man; but you need to take care of the order of your private parts if you plan on getting frisky and also for general well-being.
A smelly undercarriage may also indicate health issues that need immediate attention or may prove to be fatal. For simple order problems, you can just practice penis health tips to keep feeling and smelling fresh all day long.
What is the cause of smelly privates?
The main reason for below the belt order is bacteria growing on the skin. The bacteria, responsible for producing a foul odor, thrive in warm and moist areas like the crotch and its surroundings, so unless a man walks around naked the entire day, he’s bound to be susceptible to bacteria. So, what gives rise to a warm and moist skin environment? Let’s find out.
- Pubic hair: Thick and long pubic hair not only traps and pleasant scents in your groin region but also promotes the growth of bacteria. Excessive pubic hair also contributes to perspiration due to excessive heat generation, thus in turn creating the ideal environment for driving off bacteria. Pubic hair, if not trimmed or shaved, can also lead to difficulty in mobility as they tend to get inside of the foreskin.
- Lack of hygiene: Men who tend to get sweaty more than others and do not take adequate time to groom themselves may often struggle with penis smell. Those who are uncircumcised may have more difficulty in preventing bacterial growth than men who were circumcised because the foreskin can hide bacteria really well. So, it’s important that you pull back the foreskin slightly and wash underneath to get properly rid of urine and other bacteria inducing substances.
- Urine: Men do everything within their possibility to shake off the last few drops after they’re done peeing. However, the last trickle often remains inside of the urethra and dribbles out entirely only after the flu has completely stopped. This drop of pee may end up getting collected inside of the foreskin, thus leading to the foul smell.
- Yeast Infection: Yeast infection is a serious issue that causes your groin area to smell real bad. If you spot cheesy, white discharge, along with fishy smell, it may be due to yeast infection. Some other signs are burning during urination and excessive itching.
Grooming keeps your privates fresh all day long
Just a few more steps to your regular grooming routine can help you stay clean below the belt all day and keep you ready for some excitement by the end of it. These tips are easy to follow, and you can practice them without spending a fortune at the cosmetic on regular hygiene store.
- Wash your privates daily using a mild soap and water, after a hard day of breaking a sweat. Be sure to dry the area thoroughly so as to avoid trapping excessive moisture around your genitals and groin.
- Regularly trim or shave off pubic hair to keep the smell of sweat at bay. If shaving off your man fur is not exactly to your liking, then at least trim the hedges a bit. Having a clean groin area will ensure you do not trap too much heat, which is the breeding ground for bacteria.
- You can consider going for a laser hair removal treatment to rid permanently of pubic hair if regular trimming and shaving is a hassle.
- Don’t try to cover up the smell by using deodorants and perfumes that contain chemicals that can cause serious irritation and inflammation of the skin.
- Do not ignore odor coming from the penis, pain or extreme discharge as it could mean you have some sort of infection. See a doctor immediately without any delay.
- You can also buy creams and ointments from a reputed brand that serves the purpose of keeping you fresh below the belt. However, exercise caution while applying and do not ignore the instructions.
Word of the Day
Gentlemen, we understand how difficult it may be for you to maintain perfect hygiene in your privates especially if your line of work involves a lot of physical activity. But, that’s no reason to give up the grooming altogether. Just follow the tips mentioned above and you’ll be ready rock in the bedroom 24 hours a day.